HAVE YOU BEEN PROVIDED TRAINING IN HAZARDOUS NOISE AWARENESS? Complete your course online!
Our 100% online Hazardous Noise Awareness Training course has been developed to give the general knowledge needed for persons who have responsibilities and or accountabilities for the control of hazardous workplace noise including managers, supervisors, WHS/OHS Committee members, HSRs, Safety Managers and workers with an interest in controlling noise in the workplace.
Training will be provide information on:
– Defining what is Hazardous Workplace Noise
– Understanding what are the associated health risks arising from exposure to Hazardous Noise
– Interpreting the legislative requirements for the identification and control of Hazardous Noise
– How to identify, assess and control hazardous noise within the workplace
– The approaches used to monitor the effectiveness of noise controls used within the workplace
– Health effects
This course is based on the Australian Model Work Health and Safety Laws, and relevant Model Codes of Practices relating to the control of Hazardous Workplace Noise.
If you require training in Hazardous Workplace Noise enrol now in our 100% online Hazardous Workplace Noise awareness course or simply call 1300 473 747 or 1300 HSERISK.