As a student of HSE Risk Pty Ltd (“HSE Risk”, “We” or “Us”) you (“you”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You accept that you are required to pay the full amount of the course fee even if you do not complete the course.
- You agree to pay the course fee for the course using the payment method we have selected as part of the online payment system.
- You will participate in this online course with a view to achieve completion within 186 days of the original booking date.
- You acknowledge that the assessment or quiz responses you submit are your own work or written in your own words or selected by you.
- You give us consent to make enquiries necessary to verify the information disclosed in the application.
- You accept that your booking is confirmed once we receive full payment of course fees. We will provide a tax invoice on completion of payment.
- You will provide a valid email address which is unique to you and will maintain this unique email through your enrolment.
Upon receipt of the course fee, we agree to:
- Provide a tax invoice.
You acknowledge the following, in relation to course enrolment that your:
- Course enrolment is complete when you have purchased the course and provided access in your student account.
- Course commencement date or booking date is the date that you purchased the course.
- Course duration is effective from the course commencement date.
- Course will be completed within 186 days of the Course commencement date.
- Course access duration is effective from the course commencement date.
- Course will be deemed to have commenced by you on the course commencement date.
- Course is not transferable once you have commenced.
You acknowledge that:
- The content of the online course materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained herein, remain the property of us.
- No reproduction or distribution of any part of the course material, including but not limited to all assessment, content, supporting documents without prior written consent from us.
Course Extension Policy
- If you wish to continue with your course beyond the expiry date, application for a course extension must be made in writing to us and received fourteen (14) days prior to the expiry date.
- We will not be obliged under any circumstances to extend the period of your enrolment if you have not completed the course in the allocated time.
- Once the allocated time for a course has ended you will no longer be provided with access to the course material or course assessment.
- In most instances, we may arrange a course extension of 3 months at an additional fee of $25.
General Course Certificate Issue Policy
- Electronic certificates (soft copy) issued by us can be provided free of charge.
- We do not provide hard copy versions as part of the purchase of a course.
- Should a hard copy quality certificate be offered by us the hard copy quality certificate will be offered as a separate item (product) for purchase by you (at an additional cost) at a time offered by us, the offer would normally be as part of the checkout process for payment of a selected course. Such hard copy certificates, where offered, would be processed for delivery in Australia only within 90 days from the date of completion of the course purchased with a hard copy quality certificate. Such high quality certificates will be delivered to you using account information of your address nominated by you and maintained by you on your account, up to 7 days prior to delivery of the certificate. We do not take responsibility for certificates delivered to an address nominated by you which is incorrect or not current. Lost or misplaced hard copy quality certificates are required to be re-purchased.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel any certificate should a candidate be found to have gained it through misconduct.
Online Courses Refund Policy
- Once an enrolment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.
- All courses must be completed within 186 days of the original booking date.
- We may revise the Student Handbook, Policy Documents and any terms and conditions contained in this agreement, at any time at our sole discretion. Any such revisions will be available from our website. Once an enrolment has been received for an online or correspondence course, no refund, transfer or cancellation is available.
- We may at our sole discretion amend, change, add or remove a course from offer from our online learning management system.