This online Awareness Training course has been developed for all persons who have responsibilities and or accountabilities for the control of hazardous noise in the workplace.
This Hazardous Noise Awareness training course will also assist employers in meeting part of their Work Health and Safety Legislation obligations in providing training in Hazardous Noise awareness to workers and supervisors.
Training will provide participants with information on:
- Defining what is Hazardous Workplace Noise
- Understanding what are the associated health risks arising from exposure to Hazardous Noise
- Interpreting the legislative requirements for the identification and control of Hazardous Noise
- How to identify, assess and control hazardous noise within the workplace
- The approached used to monitor the effectiveness of noise controls within the workplace
- Health monitoring requirements
The contents of this course is based on Australian Model Work Health and Safety Laws and relevant Model Codes of Practice relating to the control of Hazardous Workplace Noise. It is not intended to provide legal advice or answer complex questions.
Hazardous Noise Awareness Course Content
This course content has been prepared by HSE Risk Pty Ltd risk management consultants and in collaboration with leading Certified Occupational Hygienists with experienced in the determination and control of hazardous workplace noise.
Once successfully completed, Students will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Hazardous Noise Awareness Training course.
Certificates can be downloaded by students in your account.
- 100% Online Course – Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom and no paperwork.
- Same Day Certificate – Upon completion your certificate can be downloaded from your account.
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace – We keep a record of how far you’ve progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Average completion time – 90 minutes.
For group bookings, select the ‘Group’ function or review web page FAQs for more information. For specific requirements, simply contact us to discuss.