How do I get my Certificate?
Certificates can be downloaded by students in your account on completing the chosen course.
What do I need to start learning?
Nothing! All you need is a computer or laptop or mobile device. We officially support and recommend modern desktop or laptop computers running Google Chrome or Safari web browser. We also recommend using speakers or head phones or ear phones when completing courses.
Why learn online?
Our online courses enable you to gain the skills and certification you need anywhere – even in the comfort of your own home. Our course content and learning management system is industry-leading, enabling you to achieve best results first time.
Do I need to complete the whole course in the one sitting?
You do not need to complete the course in the one sitting. Our courses have the flexibility to learn at your own pace – We keep a record of how far you’ve progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
Is there any requirements for Students completing a course?
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least a Year 10 level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Have the ability to read and write English
- Have a valid email address/account that is their own
What payment methods do you accept?
Payment can be made at the time of enrollment using a credit card.
Can I enrol and Manage Group Bookings
Yes, simply select the group enrol function during the add to cart process.
Group Leaders will be:
- Automatically assigned as the person making payment or enrolments when selecting ‘Group’ during add Cart and Checkout process
- Required to select ‘Enrol Me’ during each add to Cart and Checkout process should they be required to complete the nominated course(s)
- Able to assign persons with an individual email addresses in the Group Leaders section in their Account Profile page
- Able to cancel assigned users that have not commenced the course and reassign the course or ‘seat’ to other users
- Able to purchase more ‘seats as required and assign other users as needed
- Able to run reports to track status of users progress or completion of assigned courses
- Able to download certificates of each users course once the course has been completed