HAVE YOU BEEN PROVIDED TRAINING IN HAZARDOUS NOISE AWARENESS? Complete your course online! Our 100% online Hazardous Noise Awareness Training course has been developed to give the general knowledge needed for persons who have responsibilities and or accountabilities for the…
Here are some questions that are frequently asked. If there is something else that you would like to know, please contact us
Certificates can be downloaded by students in your account on completing the chosen course.
All courses enrolled and completed after the 28/9/2021 will be included in a Transcript that will be available to download by students in your account.
Group Leaders will also have access to download Certificates and Transcripts.
Nothing! All you need is a computer or laptop, tablet or mobile device.
We recommend modern desktop or laptop desktop computers running Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Edge web browser and a device that can play sound.
Our online courses enable you to gain the skills and certification you need anywhere – even in the comfort of your own home. Our course content and learning management system is industry-leading, enabling you to achieve best results first time.
You do not need to complete the course in the one sitting. Our courses have the flexibility to learn at your own pace – We keep a record of how far you’ve progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Have at least a Year 9 level of numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- Have the ability to read and write English.
- Have a valid email address/account that is their own.
Payment can be made at the time of enrollment using a credit card.
Yes, simply select the group enrol function during the add to cart process.
Group Leaders will be:
- Automatically assigned as the person making payment or enrolments when selecting ‘Group’ during add Cart and Checkout process
- Required to select ‘Enrol Me’ during each add to Cart and Checkout process should they be required to complete the nominated course(s)
- Able to assign persons with an individual email addresses in the Group Leaders section in their Account Profile page
- Able to cancel assigned users that have not commenced the course and reassign the course or ‘seat’ to other users
- Able to purchase more ‘seats as required and assign other users as needed
- Able to run reports to track status of users progress or completion of assigned courses
- Able to download certificates of each users course once the course has been completed
- Able to download transcripts for each users once the course has been allocated and completed after 28/9/2021.
Simply go to the login section and follow the 'Lost Password' process. Additionally if you have been enrolled by a Group Leader they can reissue your login.
IS IT TIME TO REFRESH YOUR TRAINING AND AWARENESS IN SILICA OR ASBESTOS AWARENESS? Our 100% online Asbestos Awareness Refresher and Silica Awareness Refresher Training courses has been created to give workers and supervisors the general refresher knowledge they need…
View articles related to HSE Risk Training