Who is this Course for?
This online Awareness Training course has been developed for all persons who have responsibilities and or accountabilities for the control of hazardous workplace noise.
This Hazardous Noise Awareness training course will also assist employers in meeting part of their Work Health and Safety Legislation obligations in providing training in Hazardous Noise awareness to workers and supervisors.
Training will provide participants with information on:
- Defining what is Hazardous Workplace Noise
- Understanding what are the associated health risks arising from exposure to Hazardous Noise
- Interpreting the legislative requirements for the identification and control of Hazardous Noise
- How to identify, assess and control hazardous noise within the workplace
- The approached used to monitor the effectiveness of noise controls within the workplace
- Health monitoring requirements
The contents of this course is based on Australian Model Work Health and Safety Laws and relevant Model Codes of Practice relating to the control of Hazardous Workplace Noise. It is not intended to provide legal advice or answer complex questions.
Once successfully completed, Students will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Hazardous Noise Awareness Training course.
Certificates can be downloaded by students in your account.